Thursday, April 15, 2010

IN GOD'S TIMING!!!

God is Great!! ALL The Time!!! I can not express how amazed at the blessings God is showing us right now. When praying for AF- I wanted to hurry and come, but God knew the right time and he made it so I started my cycle on the right day so my co-worker would be back when I had to go to the Dr. I know that may not seem like such a miracle to some but it truly is in God's perfect timing! I wouldn't have been able to miss work while she was out to go to the dr for my labs. Praise HIM!

So Today, I went to the dr today for my baseline ultrasound, and bloodwork- Everything looks great. On Saturday I start taking the Letrazole meds to help me ovulate... and then I use a home ovulation kit to see if and when I ovulate. I BELIEVE!!!!

Next, Steven's is doing a little better on his ankle, He went to the doctor today to, and they gave himm an anti-inflammatory shot and he goes back Tuesday for a follow-up. BY HIS STRIPES WE ARE HEALED!!!!

Last but not least, Yesterday we called to look into a 1st time home buyers assistance program for help with the down payment. (Step Up www.ahfa.com) we filled out paper work with Regions to see if we qualified for it and what amount for a house we could get prequalified for, and they approved us for 200K. If you only knew how long Steven and I have been wanting to buy a house, but were just unable to come up with the down payment- you know how much of a true blessing this is. I am calling today to see what our next step is! TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!

I honestly am so overwhelmed with all the blessings God is showing us right now, I am almost in tears (happy tears!) We have had a rough time for the past 3 yrs with the Migraines, and the infertility, and staying strong for each other. But God heard all my prayers and the prayers of so many of you for us, and he is answering in His TIME!

No comments: