Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday Morning Blahs...

Well the weekend is over and I am back at work...blah! What I weekend- almost glad to be back to work... As I said previously, Midnight had a horrible day Saturday, and then Sunday Steven rolled his ankle. He is in a boot and on crutches and can't do anything for himself, so I am wore out. I made sure he had everything I could possibly get him, before I left for work this morning. And said to call if anything happened. So I think he will be okay today.

Another positive for being at work today is my evil co-worker, who brings me down with her sorry attitude is off for the next 3 days! YAY!! It does mean I have more work to do but, it is so worth it not to have to hear her complain about absolutely everything she does. She is the type of person who feels like she should get paid without doing any work.

Thank you Lord, for the small miracles! My work days will go so much smoother without her here!

Changing topics: At the beginning of next month I will schedule to take to MAT to get into Grad school at AUM for the fall. Grad school is something I have wanted to do since undergrad, but financially was unable to, but now seems like a possibility. I have been studying vocabulary words like crazy for the past month. I know this is a lot to take on while trying to get pregnant, but I at least want to know I can do it, and taking the MAT and getting in is the first step. I can always take a break if/when I do get pregnant. No need to put other plans on hold, until it is a sure thing. :)

No comments: